Have you ever wondered why Brambleton developer does not care as much. Here is a short list to prove my point:
* Why are roads not paved even after *five* years. I can not even imagine any place having roads in such bad shape with man holes popping up all around.
* Why are no roads are marked fire lanes, is that no longer needed.
* Why is legacy drive near town center is *not* a one way street. Especially with so many cars parked on both sides of the road, that road is no longer suited for two way traffic.
* Why are sports facilities in such a dismal shape. No indoor games (even at our club house), two tennis courts for two thousand homes and very basic kids play facilities.
* Why is our village center has such useless selection of merchants. Most of us do not consider it as a place for any serious shopping (no major chains, except Harris Teeter), not even a single popular speciality show room.
* Why Brambleton developer taking so long to pave rest of Loudoun County Parkway (Toll brothers completed its part). This would ease traffic situation a great deal.
* Why is no other county or state facilities like a library not proposed.
It is about the time…..you as a resident raise voice. We pay close over 1500 dollars a year, I feel that it deserves better amenities and service. What do you think?