Here is a mashup of Brambleton (actually, 20148 zip code). All data is pulled from public sources, including census. This takes about 10 minutes to load, as it is based on google docs (all processing at google servers, not on your browser or your computer).
My observation about home owners and their ethnicity:
* About 15% houses are owned by banks, developers or builder or business or trustees.
* About 20% are asians (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Indians, etc).
* About 60% are others (those that do not belong to above group).
* Not as many foreclosed homes, my guess is that this is below 5%.
* Note that this is NOT profiling, this is intended to compare Asians & others compared to Americans (whites, etc). Related to ethnicity, not about citizenship.